We are looking for bookkeeping, customer service, and A/R A/P support.
Bookkeeper Essential Functions:
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Keeps track of account receivable, credit memos and review A/P prior to postings
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the office manager.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred.
Administrative Support and Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist and Accounts Receivable to join our team! Our team is in need of higher performing administrative, account receivable, and clerical functions in order to drive company success.
- Data entry of orders/invoices
- Field customer calls and assist with account and order status
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Post account receivables, deposits and maintain customer account balances
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Recommend solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with EDIs (Sage 100) and CRMs (Infor) is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills