We thought it would be a good idea to share how our wholesale microfiber products can help keep your restaurant clean in a post-COVID environment. A one-sheet with microfiber care and cleaning instructions will be published shortly. To receive your copy please email us to and let us know. We’ll put you on the list.
Weekly Restaurant & Bar Cleaning
Clean from high to low to avoid re-working areas due to falling debris.
- Dust ceiling fixtures and check for cobwebs/dust build-up on the ceiling.
- Dust vents, windows, walls (art, lights, sills, etc.)
- Wash glass windows and mirrors with disinfectant glass cleaner.
- Wash walls, if necessary.
- Dust low-touch customer-level furniture, bar-backs, fixtures, and décor.
- Wash low-touch customer-level furniture, bar-backs, fixtures, and décor.
- Polish wood and metalwork if dull.
- Recommended Tools: Microfiber cloths for dusting and washing. Use according to color-code guide. Use EPA-approved disinfectant and material-appropriate polish (e.g. wood polish).
Daily Restaurant & Bar Cleaning
- Wipe and disinfect tables, hard seating surfaces, and tabletop accompaniments (e.g. salt & pepper, table-tents)
- Wipe and disinfect hostess stations and waiting areas
- Clean and disinfect wait-stations, menus, and condiments.
- Clean and disinfect all trashcans and recycling areas.
- Recommended Tools: Microfiber cloths used according to color-coding guide. EPA approved disinfectant.
Hourly, As-Needed, & Between Every Guest Seating.
Disinfect all high-touch areas, including door handles, menus, condiments, tables, and tabletop accompaniments (e.g., salt & pepper, table-tents).
Recommended Tools: Microfiber cloths used according to color-coding guide. EPA approved disinfectant.