E-commerce specialist with Amazon experience wanted to expand
Monarch Brands’ e-commerce sales channels
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist to expand our e-commerce channel by driving sales through Amazon, our e-commerce websites, and new strategic digital marketplaces. The candidate will be responsible for listing products across all properties and developing strong marketing campaigns to fuel sales growth. Experience in retail merchandizing, commercial, or home textile distribution is preferred.
New Product Development
- Monitor market trends to determine new channels to open as well as new and alternative SKUs to launch.
- Work with the new product development team to discover, research, develop, deploy, and market new products for sale across all platforms.
- Recommend competitive product target markets, SKU quantities, and pricing strategies.
- Work with marketing to ensure all listings are complete and presented professionally. (Ability to design infographics, imagery, photographs, and video to support listings is preferable.)
- Track status of new items and monitor progress until product launch on marketplaces.
Product Listing Optimization
- Develop keyword-rich titles and content descriptions to improve page rankings.
- Recommend updated creative design elements to enhance listings.
- Shop competitor products to improve the content, pricing, and marketing strategies.
- Monitor reviews and customer inquiries to identify customer needs and opportunities.
- Develop marketplace and digital advertising promotional campaigns to grow sales.
- Create copy for campaigns via previously agreed upon keywords, competitive research, and consumer feedback.
- Oversee new creative to support promotions.
- Monitor and adjust campaigns to ensure optimal return on investment.
Product/Sales Management & Customer Service
- Work with internal forecasting, supply chain, and customer service teams to maintain consistent inventory levels with Amazon warehouses and internal fulfillment SKUs.
- Become the customer service touchpoint across all managed e-commerce channels.
- Aggregate, analyze, and report sales data to compare current and past sales, search term analytics, and competitive benchmarking from all marketplaces, and make recommendations to optimize ongoing product lines.
- Review negative touchpoints such as bad reviews, canceled orders, and returns to improve product offering and brand experience.
- Monitor market trends to determine new channels to open and modern and alternative product put-ups to launch.
- Demonstrated success setting up products and stores with Amazon Seller Central.
- Three-to-five years’ experience in b2b product e-commerce preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field.
- Strong understanding of inventory management, sales analysis, and marketing.
- Proficient in using Excel (and MS Office) for data manipulation, analytics, and reporting.
- Ability to manage the workload & conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional project management, partnering, and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience in the textile industry is preferred.