First, I applaud the efforts the team has put forward over the last several weeks. Working together, all wholesale rags and microfiber orders have left on time, and our performance as a company has been stellar. Our order volumes and incoming containers have begun to slow as businesses continue to remain closed. With that said, there is enough current production requirement and workflow requirements for all of us. I am hopeful that orders keep coming in and, we can stay busy in these upcoming weeks.
We are going to go back to our regular shift schedule starting Monday, April 6. The workflow of the warehouse and volumes are leading to this decision. Please note the following:
- All warehouse staff to report at your regular times.
- Start time will be at 7 AM with regular hours and breaks.
- Office Staff who have been present on either shift, please report at your usual times. We will run a regular office schedule.
- All other Office Staff, please continue working from home.
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wear gloves and face shields
- Wash and disinfect all touchpoints
- If you feel sick, stay home!
We’re in this together. Please keep us healthy and follow these rules!
I hope you all have a restful and safe weekend. I look forward to fighting through these times and prevailing as a team. We will get through this together and thank you all for keeping such focus and intensity during tumultuous times.