Experienced Wholesale Towel, Microfiber & Linen Reps Wanted
Profit-driven textile industry sales reps wanted to capitalize on growing company’s success.
Monarch Brands’ recent growth, fueled by the union of product, brand, and organizational forces, is propelling the company from seventy years of steady growth to an emerging authority in the textile industry.
We are pursuing ambitious sales reps with textile experience to join us at our new facility in NE Philadelphia. Candidates will profit from the advantageous market position controlled by Monarch Brands.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relentlessness – in the pursuit of new business especially when faced with obstacles. Candidates must be willing to find a way around objections and figure out what went wrong.
- Market Intelligence – to understand and solve textile challenges facing hospitality, EVS, and JanSan customers now, next week, and five years from now.
- Manufacturing Experience – to comfortably explain the intricacies of global manufacturing, transportation, and warehousing bulk textiles to non-specialists.
- Creativity – to proactively find a way to grow a customers’ business in ways they may never have thought possible.
- An Engaging Personality – All things being equal, everyone wants to do business with the people they like . . . Including us.
Every candidate must possess:
- Proven work experience in textile sales, manufacturing, or in an industry that worked with textiles at the core of their daily business (e.g., Commercial Laundry Manager).
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office, and a familiarity with CRM practices.
- Aptitude to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Emotional intelligence to work in a multicultural environment.
- Develop new prospects through proactive cold calling while nurturing leads generated by marketing outreach.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with existing customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with insight regarding customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and the potential for new products and services.
- Internalize best practices and textile trends, analyzing the market for new opportunities.
- Continuously improve through constructive feedback.
Qualified candidates may contact Hal Kanefsky (267) 238-1650 or [email protected]