Textile industry sales reps wanted to capitalize on growing company’s success.
Monarch Brands is a leading manufacturer and importer of institutional towels & sheets, microfiber cleaning products, and industrial wipers. Monarch Brands’ recent growth, fueled by the union of product, brand, and organizational forces, is propelling the company from seventy years of steady growth to an emerging authority in the textile industry.
We are pursuing ambitious sales reps with textile experience to join us at our new facility in NE Philadelphia. Candidates will profit from the advantageous market position controlled by Monarch Brands, and an existing book of business to grow.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relentlessness – in the pursuit of new business especially when faced with obstacles. Candidates must be willing to find a way around objections and figure out what went wrong.
- Market Intelligence – to understand and solve textile challenges facing hospitality, EVS, and JanSan customers now, next week, and five years from now.
- Manufacturing Experience – to comfortably explain the intricacies of global manufacturing, transportation, and warehousing bulk textiles to non-specialists.
- Creativity – to proactively find a way to grow a customers’ business in ways they may never have thought possible.
- An Engaging Personality – To grow existing accounts while pursuing new business goals.
Every candidate must possess:
- Proven work experience in textile buying or sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office, and a familiarity with CRM practices.
- Aptitude to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Emotional intelligence to work in a multicultural environment.
- Develop new prospects through proactive outreach while nurturing leads generated by marketing outreach.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with existing customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with insight regarding customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and the potential for new products and services.
- Internalize best practices and textile trends, analyzing the market for new opportunities.
- Continuously improve through constructive feedback.
Qualified candidates may contact Hal Kanefsky (267) 238-1650 or [email protected]