Are you a self-starting, collaborative, strong closer who’s pleasant to be around?
If so, we would like to talk. Fueled by the union of product, brand, and organizational forces, Monarch Brands celebrates 75 years of steady growth as an authority in the institutional and retail textile industry this year. We seek an experienced textile sales team member to acquire new business while reinvigorating dormant accounts.
- Attract, retain, and develop revenue from new accounts
- Revisit, revive and grow dormant and underperforming accounts
- Travel, support, and generate revenue from prospects and customers at tradeshows
- Support external rep groups and distributors with product information and customer presentations
- Identify, merchandise, and help develop new products that satisfy the requirements of our customers’ customers
- Communicate with customers to provide product information, quotes, shipping updates, and stock reports
- Work with marketing to develop impactful marketing campaigns and customer communications
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities
- Monitor and act on industry information to better serve our customers and company
- Maintain healthy margins
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven track record of sales success in the commercial or home textile industry
- Professional telephone presence, active listening skills, and exceptional written communication acumen
- Capacity to ask meaningful questions to help pinpoint and satisfy customer needs
- Professionally tenacious with excellent follow-up, negotiation, and closing mastery
- Ability to comprehend and retain information on an extensive portfolio of products and brands
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, ERP, and CRM software.
- Works independently with the ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams.
Salary, Expectations, and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with results.
- Work from our headquarters in Philadelphia, the road, and remotely as needed.
- Holidays & paid time off
- Healthcare benefits plan