E-Commerce specialist with Amazon experience wanted to spearhead Monarch Brands' e-commerce sales channels
Monarch Brands is a leading manufacturer and importer of wholesale towels & sheets, wholesale microfiber cleaning products, and industrial wipers. Monarch Brands' growth is fueled by the union of product, place, and brand. After seventy years of steady growth, Monarch Brands is an emerging authority in the institutional and retail textile industry.
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist to implement and develop our e-commerce channel by driving sales through Amazon, our B2B portal, and new strategic digital marketplaces. The candidate will be responsible for listing products across all properties and creating growth strategies for new products by developing strong marketing campaigns. The role is responsible for delivering news sales for the company while maintaining our existing customer wholesale B2B portal.
New product setup
- Work with management to implement new product listings on Amazon, digital marketplaces, and other digital channels.
- Recommend competitive product target markets, SKU quantities, and pricing strategies.
- Provide keyword research for content optimization. Work with marketing to ensure all listings are complete and presented professionally. (Ability to design infographics, imagery, photographs, and video to support listings is preferable.)
- Track status of new items and monitor progress until product launch on marketplaces.
Product Listing Optimization
- Develop keyword-rich titles and content descriptions to improve page rankings.
- Recommend (and preferably execute) updated creative design elements to enhance listings.
- Shop competitor products to improve content, pricing, and marketing strategies.
- Monitor reviews and customer inquiries to identify customer needs and opportunities.
- Develop marketplace and digital advertising promotional campaigns to grow sales.
- Create copy for campaigns via previously agreed upon keywords, competitive research, and consumer feedback.
- Oversee (and preferably execute) new creative to support promotions.
- Monitor and adjust campaigns to ensure optimal return on investment.
Product/Sales Management & Customer Service
- Work with internal forecasting, supply chain, and customer service teams to maintain consistent inventory levels with Amazon warehouses, as well as internal SKUs.
- Work with our ERP to manage B2B portal listings for existing wholesale customers.
- Set up new B2B portal accounts for existing customers, providing training and support where needed.
- Become the customer service touch-point across all e-commerce channels.
Aggregate, analyze and report sales data to compare current and past sales, search term analytics, and competitive benchmarking from all marketplaces, and make recommendations to optimize ongoing product lines.
Review negative touch points such as poor reviews, canceled orders, and returns to improve product offering and brand experience.
Monitor market trends to determine new channels to open as well as new and alternative product put-ups to launch.
Demonstrated success setting up products and stores with Amazon Seller Central.
3-5 years' experience in b2b product e-commerce preferred.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field.
Strong understanding of inventory management, sales analysis, and marketing.
Proficient in using Excel (and MS Office) for data manipulation, analytics, and reporting.
Ability to manage the workload & conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
Exceptional project management, partnering and collaboration skills.
Knowledge Google Analytics and Google AdWords preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Compensation: 60k - 70k (DOE) + Bonuses, 401K, Medical Benefits, PTO.
Qualified candidates should apply here